4/19/2012

Thank you for making me a colorful life


Dear 2pig3tiger,

We had a friend, Sheena, from unknown place. She is so nice to leave a comment for our blog.
She said:
I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.

And, teacher O replied:
Hi, Sheena,
Thank you for giving us a cheer.
I just want to open the window and then let the kids explore every possible way for enriching their mind with practice.
 Right now, I am a retiree. So, I have nothing to do but the 2pig3tiger blog.
 Honestly,I should say many thanks to 2pig3tiger for giving me a new window after retirement.


Teacher O是真的打從心坎裡要感謝2pig3tiger, 沒有你們,就不會有2pig3tiger blog誕生。
You, 2pig3tiger, make me a colorful life.

by Sophia

沒有留言:

張貼留言