4/18/2012

Lone Pine other Animals

Dear 2pig3tiger,

I am very happy that you all like the animals of Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. just like below:

* Nick: 哇!!是誰傳出那幾隻可愛的動物,好想養喔!!!
* Hardy: The animals are so cute I like animals.
* Amanda: The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary look funny .And those is so cute.
* Kelly:
I think the koala is cute.I can't wait to go to Australia!

* Homema, Kristy: I have known that it's an beautiful echidna.(animal)

There are some other animals which I do not mention before.
Those are cute too.還有一些動物teacher O在上一篇Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary沒提到的,牠們也很吸引人,很可愛喔。請看:

<Owl, Harry Potter 哈利波特裡的貓頭鷹>
<Owl in homestay, homesister made picture on 10/10/2011這是真的活的白色貓頭鷹>

<paltypus 鴨嘴獸,恐龍時期活到現在喔>

<paltypus 鴨嘴獸,恐龍時期活到現在喔>

<Tasmanian Devil>

<Wombat>

<Owl>
Dear 2pig3tiger, please remenber those cute name of animals. We will see them soon.
請2pig3tiger記住牠們的名字喔,很快就要跟他們見面囉!
回應Nick的問題:
Nick: 哇!!是誰傳出那幾隻可愛的動物,好想養喔!!!

這些可愛動物的照片是teacher O 從  Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary 官方網站http://www.koala.net/找出來的, 2pig3tiger 可以學學teacher O是如何從這個網站找到這些照片的。

2pig3tiger會發現,還有許許多多迷人動物喔。

請找到的人,寫在blog上,teacher O會給獎勵喔。

by Sophia

沒有留言:

張貼留言