4/02/2012

Be proud of you 以2pig3tiger為榮


My dear pigs and tigers,
Wow, Wow, Wow, look the BBQ list. Dilecious.......^^^^^^..........

I can’t wait any more. Why is today not BBQ day?
I am proud of you(以你們為榮) because everybody wrote it down in ENGLISH.
I would like to say many thanks to your guys below:
Nick : Nick wants the coka&pizza&meat&French fries&juice&Banana& Hamburg &fried chicken&sausage

Kelly : I want to eat meat、ice cream、banger、pizza and coke.

Amanda: I want to eat meat&ice cream & cola and pizza.
Hardy : I want to drink coke. And I want to eat cheese noodles Chicken-Fried Steak.

I’ll pass the information of BBQ list to homepa for preparing in advance.
Again, where is Julian? Julian, please tell homepa what you want.

by Sophia

1 則留言:

  1. the BBQ menu sounds yummy!!
    there's no problem with the BBQ menu, we will note it down and host a big feast for you. We will also think of something else for BBQ too.

    We've also had some thoughts about dinner menu while you are here.

    Pizza, spaghetti, curry, lasagne, Taiwanese beef noodle (home made noodle), chicken nugget and fries, Mexican Tortilla, steaks and home made salad and meat pies.

    Any more suggestions ?? XD

    回覆刪除